Thursday 30 June 2016

Photo Of Naked Elderly Couple Is Teaching The World There Are ‘A Million Billion Definitions Of Beautiful’


"Everybody is beautiful in there own right, nobody has the divine right on what is beautiful and what is not.  Imagine how boring the world would be if we all thought the same thing was beautiful !!!   Gerry and Darwin - yes I think you are beautiful !! "      -     Susan




fish2fishdating.com


Photo Of Naked Elderly Couple Is Teaching The World There Are ‘A Million Billion Definitions Of Beautiful’

Gerry, 75, and Darwin, 70, have been together for more than 20 years.
Now, hundreds of thousands of people have seen them naked thanks to a new project by photographer Jade Beall
I refuse to accept the wide spread (mostly Western) human belief system in regards to what is beautiful, especially when it comes to the sacred vessel we call our body.
Why do we accept to believe that one thing must be more beautiful than another? Why cannot we embrace a million-billion definitions of beautiful?


The divine: skin that drapes, stretches, sags, wrinkles, burns and rebuilds like spiralling Fibonacci across our fragile and strong bones made from the same stuff as the stars all combining to create this phenomenon that comes to life for a short amount of time that we call... bodies.

Many from my human tribe and other humans who wish to sell me things "that will hide the evidence that I am growing older" tell me that as I grow older, I am worth less and less and that elder bodies are anything but beautiful.

These elder bodies: the temples to decades of wisdom, heartbreak, strength, failure, triumph, THRIVING. How, I wonder, could they be anything but beautiful? .

I am starting a new series on beloveds over 60 because I wish to be free from the imposed beliefs.

Gerry: I love my body. I use a cane, I am having vision problems and my breasts reach to my waist, but you know what? I like me!

Darwin: I still have body issues. I would love to loose some weight.


Previous articles:

  • Here’s What REALLY Happens To People Who Hook Up W...
  • 12 Things Guys Like in a Girl besides Her Appearan...
  • Treasure The Love Of Your Life
  • Why 'Being Hot' Is NOT Essential To Our 23-Year Ma...
  • The Uncanny Power of a Red Dress


  • Fish2FishDating.co.uk

    No comments:

    Post a Comment