10 Ways Sex Makes Women More Beautiful
Sex apart from creating intimacy can also help the mind and body at the same time.
It brings out the beauty in you and can creates better health of mind and body.
Krystle Crossman lists 10 ways sex makes you beautiful:
- Your hair becomes shinier after a roll in the hay. The production of estrogen increases in women who frequently have intercourse which contributes to healthier hair.
- Having frequent “nookie” can make you look younger. Three times per week or more can give you a youthful glow which can help with your inner beauty as well.
- When you have an orgasm you are releasing pheromones which make you more attractive to the opposite sex. The more you do it, the more people will want to do it with you!
- Orgasms are a safe and natural antidepressant. Serotonin and DHEA are released when you climax. Serotonin can help boost your mood while DHEA boosts immunity.
- Your breasts swell up to 25% when you are having sex. If you want a little pick me up for your chest when you go out for the night without having to wear an uncomfortable push-up bra, have a little fun with your partner before you leave instead.
- It is a stress reducer due to the oxytocin that is produced upon orgasm.
- Oxytocin can also lower cortisol levels which help to reduce belly fat. If you have a few pounds that you just can’t seem to get rid of, keep on climaxing.
- Dopamine that is released into your brain during climax will help to put you in a better mood and be happier and carefree through the day.
- Overall, your health and well-being will improve. You will burn calories. You also release phenylethylamine which increases confidence, happiness, curbs your appetite, and increases focus.
- Sex lights up the area of the brain that makes you feel more attractive to others.
View the original article
Post a Comment