Changing Your Attitude Can Bring Online Dating Success
Successful online dating can happen when you change your attitude!
If you are ready to start dating, what is the first thing you think about? For most singles, it is online dating. Online dating is easy to do and you can begin dating right from your living room. Each day, you receive new potential partners delivered to your inbox. You have your choice of many great sites to help you find the person who is right for you.
If so many singles have tried online dating — how successful is it for finding true love? Here are the facts. There are 54 million singles in the United States and 40 million of those singles have tried online dating. That is a pretty significant number. Recently, Match.com did a survey of people who married in the past three years and 17 percent of those surveyed met their partners online.
It seems obvious that online dating is a great vehicle to meet other singles looking for love. So, what does it take to successfully date online? Well for one, you must have the right attitude. If you choose to try online dating, there's a chance you just may have the following experiences.
- You will meet people with poor dating skills, who will approach you in ways you find unattractive.
- You will get excited over someone you like, only to have him disappear without a word.
- If courageous enough to wink or email someone you find attractive, he may not respond.
- You will encounter a nightmare date, who argues with you or lashes out at you when you indicate you are not interested.
So, if all this could happen, why would you want to try internet dating? As you now know, 17 percent of married couples met online and 40 million of the 54 million singles have been online. To be successful at internet dating, you just have to develop a "thick skin" and perseverance.
Other popular articles this week:
- When you want to know what’s up down there, you consult your ob-gyn, friends or...
- I reached out to a bunch of men, and after promising to withhold both my personal judgeme...
- It’s just one of those mistakes that couples often commit soon after enjoying an int...
- RELATIONSHIP ISSUES: Dealing With Depression! The majority of really great singles desire to date and be within a relationship that is ...
- Here is an in-depth look at this complex topic that impacts on the pleasure and relationships of many ...
Post a Comment